Adverse side effects of Viagra

Side Effects of Viagra

Viagra is a drug that can help men of all ages achieve erections when they otherwise would not be able to. Viagra works by improving circulation and blood flow throughout the body including the penis, which means this drug really is not meant to be used by women. Men, on the other hand, can use the drug to treat the problem of erectile dysfunction. Therefore, Viagra may not be able to treat other conditions, if that is why you are considering taking it. Although Viagra can be quite beneficial, there are many potential adverse side effects of Viagra.

Side effects of Viagra

In controlled studies in which thousands of men were compared side by side by giving them Viagra versus a placebo, there was little or no difference in the number of men who reported severe adverse effects in the placebo versus the number of men who reported severe adverse effects in the Viagra. There were, however, some issues that arose by men who took Viagra that were not as prevalent in those who took the placebo.

 

Of those who took the Viagra in the study of thousands of men and who reported having adverse side effects, about 16 percent reported that they had headaches and they didn’t believe they otherwise would have experienced. Another 10 percent of those studied that reported having adverse affects said they experienced a flushing feeling and redness in their cheeks after using the little blue pill.

 

Seven percent of those who claimed to have adverse effects from taking Viagra said they experienced dyspepsia, four percent said they had a nasal congestion, three percent said they had a urinary tract infection, three percent had abnormal vision, three percent had diarrhea, two percent said they experienced dizziness and two percent said they experienced a rash. Each of these issues was higher from the number of men who were given a placebo in the study. These were the main side effects reported by users of Viagra opposed to those who were given a placebo instead.

 

Keep in mind that the percentage of the thousands of men who said they experienced adverse side effects of Viagra is small. The percentage reported by the study was that 2.5 percent of those who took Viagra in the study reported some sort of adverse effect. The remaining 97.5 percent of those given Viagra reported no adverse effect. Medical experts tend to agree that this is a good percentage of error and that Viagra is a valuable drug to have on the market.

 

If you are concerned about the potential adverse side effects of Viagra, you should express those concerns to your physician before you start taking it. It is quite possible for users of Viagra to experience adverse side effects during use. If you are concerned about any particular side effect you are experiencing, tell your doctor immediately and ask him or her whether you should continue using the drug.

 

Viagra is a drug that can be a great asset for any man with erectile dysfunction to help him achieve an erection during sex. Viagra is meant to be a drug that can help men who otherwise can’t achieve an erection to actually achieve an erection. This is viewed as a wonder drug by many users in this regard. If you have erectile dysfunction and believe you should be taking Viagra, talk with your doctor about the thought.

 

Viagra is being prescribed to more and more men with erectile dysfunction each year. If you want to start taking Viagra and believe it can help you, a conversation with your doctor is definitely in order. Viagra has worked for thousands of men, and it just might be your ticket to paradise. Viagra is a drug that is available only by prescription.